Punjabi Department 1. Prof(Dr).Gurjant Singh Assistant Professor M.A.(Punjab & Religious Study), Ph.D., UGC-NET, M.Phil. 2. Prof.Maninder Kaur Assistant Professor MA(Punjabi), M.Phil
1. Prof(Dr).Kirandeep Kaur Assistant Professor M.A.(English), M.Phil, Ph.D.
1. Prof.Jatinder Kaur Assistant Professor M.Sc.(Math), B.Ed., JPT 2. Prof.Amanpreet Singh Assistant Professor On Deputation
1. Prof.Amritpal Singh Assistant Professor M.Sc.(Physics)
Physical Education Department
1. S.Sukhdeep Singh M.P.Ed.
1. Mrs.Ravinder Kaur M.A.(Religious Study & English), B.Ed., LLB
1. Mrs.Gurpreet Kaur Librarian M.Lib., M.A.(Political Science), UGC-NET
|1.||BA-I||10+2 in any discipline from recognized board or any other examination equivalent there to by GNDU with 40% marks.|
|Optional Subjects: History, Political Science, Sociology, Public Administration, Punjabi(Elective), English(Elective), Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics|
|Vocational Subjects: Computer Application, Fashion Designing & Garment Construction|
|1.||Diploma in Stiching & Tailoring||10+2 in any discipline from recognized board or any other examination equivalent there to by GNDU with 40% marks.|
Vision,Mission & Objectives
- To awaken and stimulate the latent interests of students by providing a platform for co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To develop a work culture and leadership qualities among the students to face the global challenges.
- To integrate more and more with values especially dignity of work and social commitment.
Trai Shatabdi Guru Gobind Singh Khalsa College, Amritsar is a premier post-graduate institution, affiliated to Guru Nanak Dev University, Amritsar, was established in 1999 to commemorate tri-centenary celebration of Khalsa Panth with a very few departments and a handful of students on the eve of tri-centenary of Khalsa Panth .